Why Does Jesus Come for the Saints?
- He Comes for His Bride (Ephesians 5:25)
- He Comes to Collect His Kids (I John 3:1)
- He Comes so the Saints Can Reign with Christ (II Timothy 2:12)
- He Comes so the Saints Can be a Display of the Glory of God (Ephesians 1:4)
At the Moment of His Return
- His Church is Complete
- His Bride is Ready For Marriage
- His Preparations Are Over
His magnificent work is on display for all to see. And it is STUNNING!
Sermon by Pastor Rob Lemon
Sunday, September 20, 2020