A Christian who doesn’t really understand God’s gift of time will never really become the man or woman of integrity that God wants him or her to be. Let’s think about our use of time…
The Importance of Time. (James 4:14, Ps. 102, Job 14:1)
A. Time is limited
1. It is limited by death (Ps. 39:4-5)
2. It is limited by Jesus’ return (Mt. 24:42-44)
3. It is limited by health and strength.
B. Time cannot be stored. It must be prioritized. (1 Pet. 4:3-4, Rom. 13:11)
C. Time is a currency that can make me rich.
1. How I manage my time will determine the quality of my life.
2. How I manage my time will determine the quality of my eternity (Prov. 20:13, Prov. 24:33, Prov. 6:9-11, Mt. 25:14-30, Her. 6:10)
Sermon by Pastor Rob Lemon
Sunday, June 25, 2017